Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

IT"S A BOY

I dont have any pictures to post but we found out our little one is going to be a little man. We are excited. I must admit I had a little bit of disappointment because I wanted to have another little girl to be able to dress up so cute and all.. but that only lasted around 10 minutes. I am looking forward to having a little boy because it will be a new adventure.
He looks good in the ultrasounds and they moved my due date up to March 4th instead of march 12. We shall see.

SO , now the next thing for me is... circumsIs0n. Anyone out there that reads this .. did you get it done to your son?I'm kind of on the fence with it. I think I am more closer to getting it done.. but have not completely decided yet.

1 comment:

  1. Good question. All I keep worring about is the name I guess there are more important things to think of. Ouch! Oh and congratulations to you as well.

    ReplyDelete