Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

10 wk... correction.. 9 weeks 4 days

We had our first appointment yesterday. She didn't try to find the heart beat because she says I am too early to be able to find it. ( i read up on it and it is probably because I am a big girl and it is hard for them to find it in big girls early on) But we did get to do a ultrasound.. ( internal one.. :O) and we saw the baby and the heart beating nice and strong. It is measuring 9weeks 4 days so my due date has changed from March 7th to March 12th.
Doc said everything looked good.. and she went over my family history which I dont have much of.. my family is pretty healthy// and then we talked about the donor history. What his profile indicated.
I will try to post the ultrasound pic as soon as I can figure out how to put it on here!
So we have another appointment on Sept 8th. Should be hearing the heart beat then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment