Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Uck.. Colds in the summer are no fun

I think I wore myself out the last few days because I now have a nasty cold. I started having a sore throat on Monday but thought it was the smoke from all the fires surrounding us. Well, now it's a full blown cold. Starting to go into my lungs today and making it hard to breathe today.

Think the fact that my mom was here on Monday and I stayed up til midnight and got up at 5 on Tuesday isnt helping. Then on Tuesday night I had to do some reports for work so stayed up til 12 and then Miss Mee's woke up at 5 again so I havent gotten much sleep at all. I called in sick for either the full day or partial day today, so I am going to sleep. sleep sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment