Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

5 weeks 3 days

Today I felt great.. no real nausea.. and not as tired. I jsut can't believe I still have to wait 5 more weeks to see the doctor. I want to see the baby and see that it is developing normally. I know right now all we would see would be a little blob anyways. Just hope the 5 weeks go by kind of fast.
Think we are going to go to Disneyland in October and tell our daughter then. We were thinking of keeping it from her til Christmas but I am sure we cannot keep it from her that long. Plus I would like to have her go to the appointment in which we find out if the baby is a boy or girl and when we do the 3d/4d ultrasound.
So.. baby showers... do you just have one big one.. that is family and friends and work people.. oor do you do a work one. family one and friends one? I am thinking I should just do a big one to have everyone go all at the same time.

I am stillin shock.. excited too . :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY !!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!
    So happy for you guys but mostly for that soon to be new big sister.
    Hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I see your face, I realize you tried to "friend" me on fb and I (not knowing you were a nice person) ignored you. I'm so sorry! :)
    Very happy to hear your news!!

    ReplyDelete