Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Babies Babies everywhere.

I met with some friends from my last employer today for Sushi, and it was great. Ever since I started working there, we pretty much talked about having babies the whole time. well I am number four of the original four to get pregnant, and we also had another friend come in and work with us a bit later who is also pregnant now. 3 out of the four have girls. I'm thinking my luck of having a girl may be a little slim ,, what do you think? I know that the people around me do not determine the sex of the baby but it seems quite unreal if all 4 of us have baby girls. Oh well if I have a boy he will have lots of girlfriends to play with :)
the babies are going to be well spread out in ages too. one is 3 months, one is 3 weeks, one is due in 3 weeks and mine due in 9 months. so they will be close in age. It's going to be fun,

No comments:

Post a Comment