Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Shall I say more?


I am 5 weeks today. I am thrilled, scared shitless and tired. Very tired. Does it stay this way forever!!!
Took a pregnancy test last Friday.. on the 26th and it was a BFN. I went to a party in San Francisco, and just tried to relax and forget about the test. On Sunday, E said "maybe we were just early.. lets test again" so sure enough on the 30th ( E's birthday) I tested with the digital ones ( one came out blank?????) and PREGNANT popped up pretty fast. I left the second one i took on the counter ( I got up at 6am to use the restroom and took it then. ) E went in there later to take a shower and saw it. I seriously did not even look because I was sure that it was going to be a negative anyways, and I was tired and wanted to go back to bed. So it was a nice surprise for E.
I went to the doctor to have my progesterone tested, and they of course did a blood pregnancy test. Came back positive ( phew) and my progesterone is fine. :) So our first visit is not until August.
All in all I have felt good. I am really tired.. feel like I could sleep for an additional 10 hours... and the heat really gets to me faster.. so I am thanking God for giving us such a nice summer here this year. Mid to upper 80's is heaven to me. :) Please keep it that way. :)

2 comments:

  1. Woohooo! Congratulations hun, for your pregnancy and for your lovely blog. I arrived on your blog randomly and I really liked it! Now it's on my favorites list. I'm a mum of a little boy called Marlow and I really enjoy reading other mummy stories online. Did you already choose the names? I rememer I spent a lot of time chilling out choosing my baby names. Here a great link http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ Let us know how it's going!! Jo and her little Marlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. bounty..

    havent done mush thinking in names.. yeah right.. yeah we have some names set up..just working them out a bit.

    ReplyDelete