Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

7 weeks

Well I am now 7 weeks. Not much really to say other than . my god when am I going to not feel like I am dragging all day long. My pants are getting a little tighter and I have not gained any weight. My mom got me all nervous that maybe I have twins in there since I did take Cl.0m.id. I just said thats mom.

I havent had much sickness but noticed that I do feel worse at night when I am tired and especially after I take my pre-natal but i go straight to bed so it goes away ( or I just sleep through it).

3 more weeks until first appointment.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thanks for visiting our blog and congrats! We are due March 11th. It seems so far away!

    ReplyDelete